ignite-user mailing list archives

From yucigou <yuci....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to wait for initial partition map exchange
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2016 15:36:04 GMT
Hi Vladislav,

We have the same issue, "Failed to wait for initial partition map exchange",
when stopping or restarting one of the nodes in our cluster. In other words,
when stopping or restarting just one of the nodes, the whole cluster screws
up, i.e., the whole cluster stops working.

Just had a look at the ticket you mentioned,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3748, and it as said has been
fixed for version 1.8 Wonder if you know when version 1.8 would be released?
This has been in our production, and we really want this fix to be applied
as soon as possible.

Many thanks,
Yuci