ignite-user mailing list archives

From "Shawn Du" <shawn...@neulion.com.cn>
Subject 答复: query binaryobject cache in zeppelin
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2016 10:41:25 GMT
Hi,

Just this is part of my cache configuration.  See the red part. Query schema Name is empty,
it is  so-called *table name*?

|Store Write Through                         | off
                  |

| Write-Behind Enabled                      | off
                 |

| Write-Behind Flush Size                   | 10240
                 |

| Write-Behind Frequency                    | 5000
                 |

| Write-Behind Flush Threads Count          | 1
                 |

| Write-Behind Batch Size                   | 512
                 |

| Concurrent Asynchronous Operations Number | 500
                 |

| Memory Mode                               | ONHEAP_TIERED
                 |

| Off-Heap Size                             | <n/a>
                       |

| Loader Factory Class Name                 | <n/a>
                       |

| Writer Factory Class Name                 | <n/a>
                       |

| Expiry Policy Factory Class Name          | javax.cache.configuration.FactoryBuilder$SingletonFactory
   |

| Query Execution Time Threshold            | 3000

| Query Schema Name                         |

| Query Escaped Names                       | off
                 |

| Query Onheap Cache Size                   | 10240
                 |

| Query SQL functions                       | <n/a>
                       |

| Query Indexed Types                       | <n/a>

+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

I create queryEntity by the following code,  ColumnScheme is my own class, just contains information
column name/type and ensureIndex or not.

Is the entity value type is “Table Name”?  I set it the same with the cache name.  I try
to use this as the table name in SQL, still not work.  Please help. Thanks.

QueryEntity entity = new QueryEntity();
entity.setKeyType(keyType);
entity.setValueType(valueType);
LinkedHashMap<String, String> fields = new LinkedHashMap<>();
List<QueryIndex> indexes = new ArrayList<>();
for (ColumnScheme columnScheme : columns)
{
    fields.put(columnScheme.getName(), columnScheme.getType());
    if (columnScheme.isEnsureIndex())
    {
        indexes.add(new QueryIndex(columnScheme.getName()));
    }
}
entity.setIndexes(indexes);
entity.setFields(fields);