ignite-user mailing list archives

From Isaeed Mohanna <isae...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cache Memory Behavior \ GridDhtLocalPartition
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 09:44:05 GMT
i have added JMX to my application to monitored the primary and backup
cache size. it will take a couple of days untill the issue occurs.
While scanning through JMX of ignite there is an entry "datastructures_0"
under "My_Cluster" group, more specifically beans:

I have noticed that the KeySize attribute of these beans were 80k+ before i
stopped the node and returned to 0  at restart but since restart its been
increasing of 1 per second or two seconds, without decreasing, ill keep an
eye on it but is it possible this is related to what i am experiencing?
what caches does this bean represent?

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 11:24 AM, dkarachentsev <dkarachentsev@gridgain.com>