ignite-user mailing list archives

From Isaeed Mohanna <isae...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cache Memory Behavior \ GridDhtLocalPartition
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 13:20:43 GMT
Hi Again,
In addition to the datastructures_0 that is growing which is not a cache
that i have created.

Through JMX to my EventsCache mentioned above where retained memory reside
i can see using the CacheLocalMetricsMXBeanImpl the following attributes:
KeySize 403
Size 403
TxCommittedVersionsSize 129819
TxRolledbackVersionsSize 129819

They keysize and size attributes seem to be changing correctly up and down
according to the generated and processed events, however
the TxCommittedVersionsSize & TxRolledbackVersionsSize seem to be accumulating.
could you please elaborate on what are these attributes from the name i
assume they are related to transactions but my cache is atomic (not
transactional) is it possible that removed entries are remembered for some
reason in some transaction log?

regards,
Isaeed