ignite-user mailing list archives

From Isaeed Mohanna <isae...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cache Memory Behavior \ GridDhtLocalPartition
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 13:00:57 GMT
i did call the name method and i got "datastructures_0" which is not a
cache that i have created.
the size count now is at 13.5k, I am using an ignite queue, is it possible
that this is created internally by ignite for the queue or some internal
ignite cache?

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 2:40 PM, dkarachentsev <dkarachentsev@gridgain.com>