ignite-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Shariq <mohdsha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cache size in Partitioned mode as seen in visor
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 15:38:21 GMT
Hi Alex....
I will run the same in example in my personal laptop..currently bcoz of
security restrictions I cannot copy and paste the visor output and config
xml outside my corporate intranet...probably I will replicate the scenario
in my personal computer...

For now can u can plz validate my understanding about cache size with
backups in Partitioned mode....does backup count figure in visor cache size

I am using

1.the examples-ignite.xml that is packaged with the ignite distribution,
and
2. cache -a
3. Visor output says...around 7500 cache size..