ignite-user mailing list archives

From Igor Rudyak <irud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra basic setup
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 19:39:33 GMT
Regarding *cassandra-bootstrap.sh *and* ignite-bootstrap.sh* current
documentation is up to date. These scripts are not automatically updated
during release packaging process, according to the documentation (item
5 of *Configuration
Details* section,
https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs/aws-infrastructure-deployment#section-configuration-details)
they should be updated manually.

Igor

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 9:34 AM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:

> Cross-posting to the dev list.
>
> Igor R., is this something that has to be fixed for 1.8 as well? The
> community is planning to send the new release for vote by the end of
> Friday, could you look into this issue by that time?
>
> —
> Denis
>
> On Nov 30, 2016, at 3:00 AM, Riccardo Iacomini <
> riccardo.iacomini@rdslab.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Igor,
> I would like to highlight to you another discrepancy I noticed while
> trying to build the cassandra/ignite/ganglia cluster test in AWS using the
> provided framework. I've build Ignite 1.7 from source, but the version
> hard-coded for the modules in the *cassandra-bootstrap.sh *and*
> ignite-bootstrap.sh* script is the *1.6.*
>
> Best Regards
>
> Riccardo Iacomini
>

> *RDSLab*
>
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 11:18 PM, Igor Rudyak <irudyak@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Ok, thanks for the info.
>>
>> Igor
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 12:56 PM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Igor,
>>>
>>> The documentation has been moved to the new integrations related site
>>> https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs/ignite-with-apache-cassandra
>>>
>>> You’re free to update it there.
>>>
>>> —
>>> Denis
>>>
>>> On Nov 29, 2016, at 11:49 AM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Igor,
>>>
>>> Please hold on for a while. I’ve just started moving all the
>>> integrations related documentation to a new domain. I’ll let you know when
>>> it’s safe to update the doc.
>>>
>>> —
>>> Denis
>>>
>>> On Nov 29, 2016, at 10:46 AM, Igor Rudyak <irudyak@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Riccardo,
>>>
>>> Thanks for noticing this. There were number of refactorings done and it
>>> looks like we need to update the documentation.
>>>
>>> I'll update the documentation for the module.
>>>
>>> Igor

provided in the
and created the configuration
I get this error message: