ignite-user mailing list archives

From Igor Rudyak <irud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra basic setup
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 18:41:33 GMT
Hi Riccardo,

*CassandraAdminCredentials *class is only available in Ignite unit tests
sources. If you want to use it you should build Ignite from source code.
Such way, it will create *ignite-cassandra-tests-${project.version}.zip*
where jar may find jar file containing all the test classes.

Also if you want to use Cassandra as a persistent store you actually don't
need *CassandraAdminCredentials  *cause it's just used for tests.

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 7:33 AM, Riccardo Iacomini <
riccardo.iacomini@rdslab.com> wrote:

> Following the example <https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/examples>
> provided in the docs, I am trying to setup a basic Ignite cluster using
> Cassandra as persistent store. I've downloaded ignite 1.7 and created the
> configuration files. Ignite does read them at startup, but I get this error
> message:
> *class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Failed to instantiate Spring XML
> application context (make sure all classes used in Spring configuration are
> present at CLASSPATH*
> CassandraAdminCredentials is the class not being found. Commenting the
> bean, I get the same for the next class. I tried adding the path to the jar *ignite-cassandra-1.7.0.jar
> *to both CLASSPATH and USER_LIBS, still not getting found. Opening the
> jar I cannot find the requested class. Am I missing some dependencies?
> Thank you for your help.
> Riccardo Iacomini
> *RDSLab*

View raw message