ignite-user mailing list archives

From Riccardo Iacomini <riccardo.iacom...@rdslab.com>
Subject Cassandra basic setup
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 15:33:40 GMT
Following the example <https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/examples>
provided in the docs, I am trying to setup a basic Ignite cluster using
Cassandra as persistent store. I've downloaded ignite 1.7 and created the
configuration files. Ignite does read them at startup, but I get this error
message:

*class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Failed to instantiate Spring XML
application context (make sure all classes used in Spring configuration are
present at CLASSPATH*

CassandraAdminCredentials is the class not being found. Commenting the
bean, I get the same for the next class. I tried adding the path to
the jar *ignite-cassandra-1.7.0.jar
*to both CLASSPATH and USER_LIBS, still not getting found. Opening the jar
I cannot find the requested class. Am I missing some dependencies?

Thank you for your help.

Riccardo Iacomini

*RDSLab*