ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failed to execute SQL from ODBC, Indexing is disabled for cache
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2016 13:42:18 GMT
Hi,

Your XML configuration doesn't contain indexing configuration so you can't
query data from cache. Just add indexing configuration to your cache
configuration like this:

        <property name="cacheConfiguration">
            <list>
                <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.
CacheConfiguration">
                    <property name="cacheMode" value="PARTITIONED"/>
                    <property name="atomicityMode" value="ATOMIC"/>
                    <property name="name" value="confluentCache"/>

                    <property name="indexedTypes">
                        <list>
                            <value>java.lang.Stringvalue>
                            <value>java.lang.String</value>
                        </list>
                    </property>
                </bean>
            </list>
        </property>

It should work.

About configuration programmatically. I need all code in order to detect
problem.

On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 4:16 PM, austin solomon <austin.solomon007@gmail.com