ignite-user mailing list archives

From Tolga Kavukcu <kavukcu.to...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blocked get operation problem
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 04:38:34 GMT
Hi Val,

When i investigate thread dump of our application, I see a lot of threads
waiting on a lock. For example i have 40 threads trying to access same key
at same time. So only one of them can read.

I realized this situation because, we have switched our cache provider to
ignite and see some performance issues on cache operations. I will try to
share my benchmark results. By the way, what is the maximum get operation
tps for a ignite cache ?

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 10:19 PM, vkulichenko <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com