ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Blogging about new .NET features
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 01:35:50 GMT
Cos,

This sounds interesting. Did it help to promote BigTop somehow?

As I understand the blogging engine lacks of advanced text and code formatting capabilities.
Is it so? This will be an issue for those posts that contains code snippets as a part of the
content.  However, in any case we should have at least one shared Apache Ignite account that
can be used for release and big features announcements. Could you assist with setting it up?

—
Denis

> On Nov 26, 2016, at 1:21 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <cos@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Gents,
>
> I would encourage you to use
>
>    https://blogs.apache.org/
>
> as this place gets contant attention of the ASF media team and all the blogs
> here got quite a bit of the spot light. In fact, I would encourage this group
> to start using it. I'd be happy to help to set this up.
>
> Cos
>
> On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 10:34AM, Denis Magda wrote:
>> Pavel,
>>
>> Do you mind blogging about ASP.NET session state [1] and Entity Framework 2nd level
cache [2] support after 1.8 release goes public?

>> Also I would remind everyone in the community that it’s always welcomed to share
your experience or Ignite related news over blog posts. We track all the posts on this page.