ignite-user mailing list archives

From ghughal <bakul.ghug...@gmail.com>
Subject Not able to join cluster with Zookeeper based IP finder
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 22:29:53 GMT
We are seeing intermittent issue where ignite node is not able to join the
cluster for our specific configuration. Our ignite instances are part of
spring boot application and it’s running inside docker container. These
docker container gets deployed by marathon framework on mesos. When we try
to start 2 instances, marathon starts both instance at about same time and
it seems Ignite is getting into some race condition.

Since we are running inside docker container, we are using
TcpDiscoveryZookeeperIpFinder with AddressResolver. Here’s code for that:

It seems each node starts at same time and checks with zookeeper if there
are any other nodes in cluster. It doesn’t find any (in most cases) and
creates separate cluster. If we destroy one of the instances and start it
again it joins the cluster and everything works fine.