ignite-user mailing list archives

From Kaiming Wan <344277...@qq.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite vs alluxio
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 08:50:57 GMT
hi vincent,

     I've got the idea that load backend data in the cache will effect the
performance. However, in our situation, we will store all the data in
memory. For example, assume that we have a 10GB file all in memory. All the
data is pinned in memory(Does ignite support pinning date in memory?), and
is flushed to HDFS asynchronously. Can we accelerate a map-reduce or spark
job which is to calculate how many lines in the 10GB file with ignite?