ignite-user mailing list archives

From rishi007bansod <rishi007ban...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sql Query on binary objects
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 11:44:26 GMT
For example following is cache query I have written on customer table(without
binary objects)

CacheConfiguration<Object,Object> ccfg_customer = new
CacheConfiguration<>();
ccfg_customer.setIndexedTypes(customerKey.class, customer.class);
ccfg_customer.setName("customer_cache");
IgniteCache<Object, Object> cache_customer =
ignite.createCache(ccfg_customer);

sql = "SELECT count(c_id) FROM customer WHERE c_w_id = 6";
sql_query = new SqlFieldsQuery(sql);
res = cache_customer.query(sql_query).getAll();

how can I convert this SqlFieldsQuery using binary objects?