ignite-user mailing list archives

From austin solomon <austin.solomon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kafka - Failed to stream a record with null key
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 06:38:29 GMT
Hi Roman,

Sorry for my silly question.

Actually I am using Ignite sink in Confluent platform where I have given
cache name, Ignite cfg and Cache allow overwright properties.

After deploying the connector when I put the data into kafka topic through
console-producer, the data is being successfully sinked into ignite's cache.
I've printed the record.key() and record.value() and i got the result as :
record.key()===k1
record.value()==v1

However when I used kafka FileStreamSourceConnector to read a text file and
push the data to the topic I got : Failed to stream a record with null key!
ERROR

I am having a problem while reading a file, the content of the file is like
this:
k1,v1
k2,v2
k3,v3

My configuration file is like this:

bootstrap.servers=localhost:9092

key.converter=org.apache.kafka.connect.storage.StringConverter
value.converter=org.apache.kafka.connect.storage.StringConverter
key.converter.schemas.enable=false
value.converter.schemas.enable=false

internal.key.converter=org.apache.kafka.connect.storage.StringConverter
internal.value.converter=org.apache.kafka.connect.storage.StringConverter
internal.key.converter.schemas.enable=false
internal.value.converter.schemas.enable=false

offset.storage.file.filename=/tmp/connect.offsets
offset.flush.interval.ms=10000

Regards,
Austin