ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When writethrough processing, Persistent storage failed
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 01:14:11 GMT
To be honest, I'm not sure I understand the problem. In case of write-behind,
Ignite will try to save as much entries as possible in case connection to DB
is lost. It will basically keep entries in queue until the queue is too
large, and then will start to evict from it to avoid OOME. Once connection
is restored, it should start flushing entries that are still in queue to the
DB. Do you observe another behavior?