ignite-user mailing list archives

From lawrencefinn <lar...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: BinaryObject performance issue
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2016 14:53:56 GMT
Hi vkulichenko I am having a similar problem with BinaryObjects.  I am
building binaryobjects off of DB results or Json results where columns may
be null.  It seems like for binary objects you just don't set the null
columns.  When I build objects this way I constantly see communication among
the nodes.  I even tried creating a dummy first object with all the possible
fields before iterating through the resultset, but that did not help.  The
only thing that helped was making sure each binaryobject had all of the
fields set to something no matter what.

Any ideas?