ignite-user mailing list archives

From lawrencefinn <lar...@gmail.com>
Subject Disabling client notifications
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 20:08:49 GMT
Is there a way to disable all of these event notifications going to clients?
I've started noticing a lot of issues with OOM and crashing.  After some
debugging, I've discovered the issue:
Server loading millions of rows of binary objects by calling cache.load()
utilizing cachestoreadapter.  Client is connected and needs to keep up with
all of the notifications.  When I do a tcpdump on the client machine I see
an insane amount of traffic during load.  There is no way for the client to
keep up (or even need to).  Setting setSlowClientQueueLimit just boots the
client when it gets behind, but I'd rather just not let the client get
behind.

Any ideas?