ignite-user mailing list archives

From devis76 <devis.balse...@flexvalley.com>
Subject Re: Question about Class Not found
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 15:39:04 GMT
Hi,
i have found my problem, but i have no idea how to resolve.

Activator extends IgniteAbstractOsgiContextActivator
@Override
	public IgniteConfiguration igniteConfiguration() {
cfg.setPeerClassLoadingEnabled(false);
	RoundRobinLoadBalancingSpi spiRRLB = new RoundRobinLoadBalancingSpi();
		// Configure SPI to use global round-robin mode.
		spiRRLB.setPerTask(false);
		// Override default load balancing SPI.
		cfg.setLoadBalancingSpi(spiRRLB);
}

[1]First Karaf start it's ok!... my QueryCursor "cache.query(new
SqlFieldsQuery("select * from ClientUpdate")

2)Second Karaf(same bundles/packages as [1],different Machine, when Start
the first bundle is Cluster/Activator/Configuration and later  i receive
soon a ClassNotFound from Query, think because it's
RoundRobinLoadBalancingSpi... this lock and currupt my Global cluster until
i'll will shutdown the karaf[2]...
ClassNotFound is throw because karaf[2] has not completed boot sequence...

have you any suggestion please?
Devis