ignite-user mailing list archives

From Pradeep Badiger <PradeepBadi...@fico.com>
Subject Improve performance of ignite cluster
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2016 16:01:22 GMT
Hi,

I am seeing a big drop in performance when more two or more ignite instances embedded within
JVMs form a cluster. The throughput I get is 1/10 of what I used to get when working with
only one embedded ignite instance inside the application.

Can anyone help me in tuning this thing?

Thanks,
Pradeep V.B.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary and intended solely
for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in
error please delete it immediately.