ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Evicted entry appears in Write-behind cache
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2016 01:13:12 GMT
Hi,

How do you see that the evicted entries are still in the cache? If you check this by calling
cache get like operations then entries can be loaded back from the write-behind store or from
your underlying store.

—
Denis

> On Oct 8, 2016, at 1:00 PM, Pradeep Badiger <PradeepBadiger@fico.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to evaluate Apache Ignite and trying to explore eviction policy and write
behind features. I am seeing that whenever a cache is configured with eviction policy and
write behind feature, the write behind cache always have all the changed entries including
the ones that are evicted, before the write cache is flushed. But soon after it is flushed,
the store loads again from DB. Is this the expected behavior? Is there a documentation on
how the write behind cache works?

> Thanks,
> Pradeep V.B.
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary and intended
solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
email in error please delete it immediately.