ignite-user mailing list archives

From Nikolay Tikhonov <ntikho...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: secured mesos deployment
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2016 13:12:50 GMT
Hi Vincent,

Ignite Mesos Framework connecting to mesos via current user. I've created
ticket on adding new functionality which will allow to set user name and
principal (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4052 feel free to
contribute ;) ). But if your user equals user for mesos cluster then you
can pass authentication options by MESOS_AUTHENTICATE, DEFAULT_PRINCIPAL,
DEFAULT_SECRET env options.