ignite-user mailing list archives

From Satoshi Iijima <satoshi.iij...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about rmvall command of Rest API
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 06:25:25 GMT
Hello Val,

This is my cache configuration. The near cache of the client is implemented
by java source code with setNearEvictionPolicy(5000)

   <property name="cacheConfiguration">
        <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
          <property name="name" value="cache_name"/>
          <property name="statisticsEnabled" value="true" />
          <property name="atomicityMode" value="ATOMIC"/>
          <property name="writeSynchronizationMode" value="FULL_ASYNC"/>
          <property name="offHeapMaxMemory" value="#{ 14 * 1024L * 1024L *
1024L }"/>
          <property name="expiryPolicyFactory">
            <bean class="javax.cache.expiry.ModifiedExpiryPolicy"
                <bean class="javax.cache.expiry.Duration">
                  <constructor-arg value="SECONDS"/>
                  <constructor-arg value="3600"/>
          <property name="evictionPolicy">
              <property name="maxSize" value="#{ 10 * 1024L }"/>

I have found that some entries can exist on the near cache but not exist on
the server node.
In this case, the issue is reproduced. This may be a bug related to
expiration using near cache.

It would be nice to solve this expiration issue or implement the way to
clear near cache using Rest API.