ignite-user mailing list archives

From Anil <anilk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kafka Streamer
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 03:42:38 GMT
HI Val,

in my case, kafka message key and value (actual message) are strings. I
used decoders for key and value as StringDecoder. but value is not the
value of cache and key is to maintain the order of the messages in kafka,
it is not actual key of the cache. Message is json object which is
transformed into number of cache entries.

I have created custom kafka data streamer with custom multiple tuple
extractor implementation and it looks good and working.

On 25 October 2016 at 23:56, vkulichenko <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com>