ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Performance issues with Ignite L2 cache compared to ehcache
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 00:48:54 GMT
Hi!

Could you share with us:
1) How many hosts you are using for starting Ignite?
2) How many Ignite nodes you are staring?
3) Ignite cache config.
4) Ignite version.
5) How often data changed in cache? May be Near Cache may help in your case?
See [1] section  "Near Caches on Server Nodes"

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/near-caches