ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Paschenko <alexander.a.pasche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for SQL insert, update and delete queries in Apache Ignite(1.7.0)
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 14:25:29 GMT
As I said, there's master based branch ignite-2294 in public repo. You
can try to use it. However, currently there's no mechanism that would
allow you to have binary classless keys in binary mode - either your
keys should be standard JDK/SQL types (numbers, strings, dates, UUID,
etc), or your server nodes must have classes for binary keys, or you
have to use non binary marshalling.
AFAIK, 1.8.0 is due November.