ignite-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Rosenvold <krosenv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Does read-through work with replicated caches ?
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2016 12:22:37 GMT
Ok, I understand the bit about the split. So instead of a cluster I now
have a bunch of individual nodes all thinking they are the center of the
known universe. But why don't they read-through to the database for
non-existing data ?  (I can understand that the node would avoid
read-through for data it already believes to be in-memory)

Kristian