ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladislav Pyatkov <vldpyat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Near cache
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2016 12:37:36 GMT
Hi,

I think you will get long delay when updated local map entry, and general
issue you will be generate garbage, which increase garbage collector load
and consume of a heap.

The delay will not by long, but depends of communication layer.

I have not understand this. Why can not use one listener for some event
types[1]?

I think in your case, you need to use remote listener (which will invoke
not only in local node). You need use send, because sendOrdered give
additional performance load.

I can not say about this. You need to test implementation.

In general, you must not wait into listeners, because blocks will be bad
affect other task at the same thread pool. Also you always can tune thread
count in specific pool[2].

[1]: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/events
[2]:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/performance-tips#tune-cache-data-rebalancing