ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alec Lee <ignitespeci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: aiex webSocket error
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2016 22:02:48 GMT

When I inspect on Chrome, the error is like this:

ocLazyLoad.componentLoaded Array[3]
angular.js:11706 ocLazyLoad.moduleLoaded toaster
4livereload.js?host=localhost:74 WebSocket connection to 'ws://localhost:35729/livereload'
failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSEDexports.Connector.Connector.connect
@ livereload.js?host=localhost:74
4livereload.js?host=localhost:74 WebSocket connection to 'ws://localhost:35729/livereload'
failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSEDexports.Connector.Connector.connect
@ livereload.js?host=localhost:74(anonymous function) @ livereload.js?host=localhost:55(anonymous
function) @ livereload.js?host=localhost:1124

thanks