ignite-user mailing list archives

From M Singh <mans2si...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Iginte - Exception - Failed to unmarshal discovery data for component: 1 - on starting server from console and an application in eclipse IDE
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 21:34:46 GMT
Hi Sergej:
Thanks for your response.
I was able to reproduce this exception yesterday.  But then I deleted the ignite 1.6 install
directory and on reinstalling it today - I am not able to reproduce it.
I believe, there is a work folder under the install dir which keeps some state. Is this something
that we can delete in case we see any serialization issue ?  Is there any other directory/folder
where data/etc are stored which can be deleted safely ?
Thanks again.
Mans

    On Monday, October 10, 2016 3:52 AM, Sergej Sidorov <sergius.sidorov@gmail.com>