ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: About Cache
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2016 15:50:04 GMT
I would add that it’s possible to allow reads from backups if a read happens on a backup
side. Refer to CacheConfiguration.isReadFromBackup() property. However, keep in mind, that
if the property is enabled you may have stale reads (a value has already been updated on a
primary but not yet on a backup).

—
Denis