ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alec Lee <ignitespeci...@gmail.com>
Subject expired policy didn't work
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2016 02:07:04 GMT
Hi, All

Just started to use Ignite, here what I am doing, I started 2 server nodes using such example-default.xml,

Nextly, I started a client node to write data into ignite cluster, here is the code:

I want to test the cache entry expired time, but seems the class CreatedExpiryPolicy didn’t
do anything, above code will keep writing the data into cache till the node is down. By poking
around the document I wasn’t able to find a way to setup the expirypolicy for a particular
cache by configuration xml, however, by using java code, it just didn’t work. Any idea?

thanks

AL