ignite-user mailing list archives

From 胡永亮/Bob <hu...@neusoft.com>
Subject Re: Re: Some problems in test case which comparing sql query performance between Ignite and Oracle
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 01:53:57 GMT
Hi Warm-hearted person,

    Thanks for your help.

    According to your advice, I will query some field not using select *.  I will add the
index in the cache.

To Vladislav Pyatkov,

    In previous mail, you said "you are always can copy data to another cache (with index)
and drop this",
    for this, which way should be used? Broadcast message and local node handles local data
copying, right?

To Alexey Kuznetsov,

    I have not created the index in Ignite cache, due to I want to create the index in active
cache, now I know this can't.
    Cluster config:
       xsi:schemaLocation="
        http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd">
    <bean id="ignite.cfg" class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">

        <property name="cacheConfiguration">
            <list>
                <!-- Partitioned cache example configuration (Atomic mode). -->
                <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
                    <property name="atomicityMode" value="ATOMIC"/>

<!-- Set cache mode. -->
<property name="cacheMode" value="PARTITIONED"/>
<property name="backups" value="0"/>
<property name="memoryMode" value="OFFHEAP_TIERED" />

</bean>
            </list>
        </property>

        <!-- Explicitly configure TCP discovery SPI to provide list of initial nodes. -->
        <property name="discoverySpi">
            <bean class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi">
                <property name="ipFinder">
                  <bean class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.multicast.TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder">
                        <property name="addresses">
                            <list>
                                <!-- In distributed environment, replace with actual host
IP address. -->
<value>10.9.22.125:47500..47509</value>
<value>10.9.22.116:47500..47509</value>
<value>10.9.22.117:47500..47509</value>
<value>10.9.22.118:47500..47509</value>
                            </list>
                        </property>
                    </bean>
                </property>
            </bean>
        </property>
    </bean>
</beans>

    Cache config:
    CacheConfiguration<K, V> ccfg = new CacheConfiguration<>(cacheName);

        ccfg.setCacheStoreFactory(storeFactory);
        ccfg.setWriteThrough(true);
        cfg.setBackups(0);
cfg.setMemoryMode(CacheMemoryMode.OFFHEAP_TIERED);
cfg.setAtomicityMode(CacheAtomicityMode.ATOMIC);
cfg.setCacheMode(CacheMode.PARTITIONED);

To Yakov,

    I have not a real scenario, only test Ignite from simple sql query.
    I also find the scenario that Ignite is best for in sql query.

Bob

of
is
copying