ignite-user mailing list archives

From 胡永亮/Bob <hu...@neusoft.com>
Subject Some problems in test case which comparing sql query performance between Ignite and Oracle
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 09:10:39 GMT
Hi, everyone

    My test environment: Ignite cluster has 8 nodes, every node has 8 cores CPU and 30G memory.
Their network has 1000M speed.
    Oracle is deployed in the machine which has 32G memory and  8 cores CPU.

    My db table has 47535542 rows with 99 columns.

    When no index, the cost time of sql: select * from Kc21 where akc273='王妍'
    Oracle: 152s
     Ignite:   61s

    After creating index in the field akc273:
    Oracle: 3s

    Problem 1:I think 61s is too long for this sql in Ignite, how can I increase the performance?
    Problem 2 :  How to create index in exsiting cache? Now I only find some annotations and
configuration to create index before loading data.

your system. Thank you.
View raw message