ignite-user mailing list archives

From 胡永亮/Bob <hu...@neusoft.com>
Subject where to get the document about Ignite architecture or technical advantage?
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2016 03:29:32 GMT
Hi, everyone

    I only find some document aboute Ignite function, but I want to know how to implement
those functions.
    Where can I get the architecture document?

    So, I have some deeper problem to be explained.

    For example,
    1, The sql query of Ignite is implemented with MapReduce or fully MPP distributed technology?
    2, The object with many columns in Ignite cache is saved with column way or row way?
    3, What advantage does the stream compute of Ignite have comparing to storm?
    4, Does the one Ignite cluster support deploying in many data centers, such as one node
in one province, and one node in another province?

    Thanks your reply.

your system. Thank you.
View raw message