ignite-user mailing list archives

From bintisepaha <binti.sep...@tudor.com>
Subject Re: Killing a node under load stalls the grid with ignite 1.7
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2016 15:03:33 GMT
yes I think you are write. Is there any setting that we can use in write
behind that will not lock the entries?
the use case is we have is like this

Parent table - Order (Order Cache)
Child Table - Trade (Trade Cache)

We only have write behind on Order Cache and when writing that we write
order and trade table both. so we query trade cache from order cache store
writeAll() which is causing the above issue. We need to do this because we
cannot write trade in the database without writing order. Foreign key
constraints and data-integrity.

Do you have any recommendations to solve this problem? We cannot use
write-through. How do we make sure 2 tables are written in an order if they
are in separate caches?