ignite-user mailing list archives

From flexvalley <devis.balse...@flexvalley.com>
Subject KARAF 4.6/4.8.Snapshot IgniteAbstractOsgiContextActivator
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2016 12:24:54 GMT
Hello,
i'm learning Ignite a few day ago. I have questions and problems stopping my
job, i'm looking help.

I'm using Karaf and i used Ignite via feature installation. My OSGI
Activator  extends Ignite IgniteAbstractOsgiContextActivator and i ovveride
with OsgiClassLoadingStrategyType.CONTAINER_SWEEP; because with
BUNDLE_DELEGATING doesn't works.
i'm testing Cache and Singleton Service and for me works very fine also in
fault tolerant with 3 Karaf instance.

I see only bundle in  Resolved State                   |  80 | 1.7.0
| ignite-osgi, Hosts: 55. I'm not very skilled with OSGI, i don't know if
Fragment in Resolved state can generate in future some problems.

 55 | Active   |  80 | 1.7.0              | ignite-core, Fragments: 57
 56 | Active   |  80 | 1.0.0.1            | Apache ServiceMix :: Bundles ::
cache-api
 57 | Resolved |  80 | 1.7.0              | ignite-osgi, Hosts: 55
 58 | Active   |  80 | 1.7.0              | ignite-log4j
 79 | Active   |  80 | 2.0.0              | guava-retrying
 82 | Active   |  80 | 1.1.0              | Paho MQTT Client
 83 | Active   |  80 | 20.0.0.rc1         | Guava: Google Core Libraries for
Java
 84 | Active   |  80 | 1.0.2.SNAPSHOT     | LARA :: CORE :: CLUSTER,
Fragments: 103
 85 | Active   |  80 | 1.0.2.SNAPSHOT     | LARA :: MQTT :: API
 86 | Active   |  80 | 1.0.2.SNAPSHOT     | LARA :: MQTT :: Broker
 87 | Active   |  80 | 18.0.0             | Guava: Google Core Libraries for
Java
 96 | Active   |  80 | 5.0.0.201203141834 | osgi.enterprise
 98 | Active   |  80 | 1.4.192            | H2 Database Engine
 99 | Active   |  80 | 6.2.0.1            | Apache ServiceMix :: Bundles ::
lucene-core
103 | Resolved |  80 | 1.7.0              | ignite-indexing, Hosts: 84

First Question:
Now i need to implement Query Ignite future (SqlQuery, SqlFieldsQuery
ContinuousQuery). I have installed via feature ignite-indexing and also
ignite-indexing, Hosts state in Resolved.
After this installation my Bundles stopped worked, because Ignite cluster
when start throws an exception "org.h2.api.JavaObjectSerializer"
classNotFound... Without to change codes in my bundles.

I modify manifest into ignite-indexing in this way "Fragment-Host:
org.flexvalley.ecosystem.cluster-service"... cluster-service is my bundle
where i have Activator extends IgniteAbstractOsgiContextActivator.  Now my
bundle start works fine without problem.

Can you help me please to understand if Resolved and "Fragment-host" it's
rigth? or there is a better approach ?

Second Question:
I'm trying to testing
SqlFieldsQuery top10Qry = new SqlFieldsQuery(
                                        "select _key, _val from String order
by _val desc limit 10");
                                List<List&lt;?>> top10 =
tmpCache.query(top10Qry).getAll();
without success...
"Indexing is disabled for cache: mqttSingletonService. Use setIndexedTypes
or setTypeMetadata methods on CacheConfiguration to enable."...

But by cache it's configured in this way
                CacheConfiguration<String, String> cacheCfg = new
CacheConfiguration<>();
                cacheCfg.setBackups(0);
                cacheCfg.setName("mqttMessageInCache");
                cacheCfg.setCacheMode(CacheMode.PARTITIONED);
                // Sliding window of 5 seconds based on creation time.
                cacheCfg.setExpiryPolicyFactory(
                                FactoryBuilder.factoryOf(new
CreatedExpiryPolicy(new Duration(TimeUnit.SECONDS, 3))));
                cacheCfg.setIndexedTypes(String.class, String.class);
                // ignite.addCacheConfiguration(cacheCfg);
                dataMqttStreamer =
ignite.dataStreamer(ignite.getOrCreateCache(cacheCfg).getName());

I hope that you spend your time to help me.
Ciao