ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inject the data through IgniteDataStreamer
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 20:27:39 GMT

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

navy.chi wrote
> when I injected the data through IgniteDataStreamer(use flow calculation
> through apache ignite StreamTransformer),it turns out
> error:org.apache.ignite.binary.BinaryObjectException: Duplicate field ID:
> profileSQL.

This exception means that within one class there are two fields that have
the same hash code (taking field name's hash code is the default mechanism
for field ID calculation). You should figure out what these fields are and
modify ID calculation algorithm using BinaryIdMapper. Can you show the whole
trace? It should tell which class was not serialized.