ignite-user mailing list archives

From bintisepaha <binti.sep...@tudor.com>
Subject Re: Killing a node under load stalls the grid with ignite 1.7
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2016 22:05:00 GMT
Hi, actually we use a lot of caches from cache store writeAll().
For confirming if that is the cause of the grid stall, we would have to
completely change our design.

Can someone confirm that this is the cause for grid to stall? referencing
cache.get from a cache store and then killing or bringing up nodes leads to
a stall?

We see a node blocked on flusher thread while doing a cache.get() when the
grid is stalled, if we kill that node, the grid starts functioning. But we
would like to understand are we using write behind incorrectly or there are
some settings that we can use to re-balance or write-behind that might save
us from something like this.