ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docker Image mentioned in your site is marked depricated
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 17:32:35 GMT
Hi Piali,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

piali wrote
> Can you please let me know that what is the correct docker image to use
> for Apache Ignite?
>
> Your site has mentioned to use apacheignite/ignite-docker
> [http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/docs/docker-deployment] but this seems
> to be deprecated [https://hub.docker.com/r/apacheignite/ignite-docker/].
> However the docker hub is now pointing to apacheignite/ignite
> [https://hub.docker.com/r/apacheignite/ignite/]

Thanks for pointing this out. I fixed the links in the doc.

-Val