ignite-user mailing list archives

From minisoft_rm <minisoft...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: sample code for customised Partition logic
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2016 03:29:22 GMT
Hi Val,
    the reason is that "assignPartitions()" returns same
"List<List&lt;ClusterNode>>" usually even I start two ignite nodes.

    last Friday, I refactor it as below:[

@Override
	public List<List&lt;ClusterNode>> assignPartitions(final
AffinityFunctionContext affCtx)
	{
		final List<ClusterNode> nodes = affCtx.currentTopologySnapshot();
		int tmpi = 0;
		final List<List&lt;ClusterNode>> assignments = new ArrayList<>(2);
		for (int i = 0; i < 2; i++)
		{
			final List<ClusterNode> partAssignment = new ArrayList<ClusterNode>();

			partAssignment.add(nodes.get(tmpi));

			if (tmpi < nodes.size() - 1)
			{
				tmpi++;
			}

			assignments.add(partAssignment);

		}
		return assignments;
	}
]

     and it return result like:
list[0] -> node1;
list[1] -> node2.

    it is what I want.

    I don't think the original "assignPartitions()" has bug. (there are lots
of people use it without error, right?)
    but why "assignPartitions()" returns to me the same node# List ?