ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running sql query on the result of another sql query on ignite cache
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2016 20:26:27 GMT
Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

pmazumdar wrote
> Is there a way we can execute sql query on the result obtained by running
> a second sql query on ignite cache?
> I have a huge dataset that needs to be filtered first based on some
> inputs. Once I have the filtered smaller set, I need to perform operations
> like calculating average, min, max, sum, standard deviation, etc. As of
> now, I am writing separate sql queries for all these operations but
> filtering is taking time which I want to avoid repeating for each
> calculations. Any suggestions?

I responded you on SO:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40007078/ignite-running-sql-query-on-result-of-another-sql-query-on-ignite-cache

-Val