ignite-user mailing list archives

From Krzysztof <yaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Cluster Communication with SSH Tunnels
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2016 23:27:56 GMT
Hello,

We would appreciate confirmation that
GridDhtAssignmentFetchFuture::requestFromNextNode() makes impossible to have
a client communicating via NAT, even with AddressResolver - or a pointer
where we make a mistake in the code/logic.
Judging by the code, GridDhtAssignmentFetchFuture has no notion of
AddressResolver at all and will always try to contact returned nodes from
behind the NAT..

Is there any way to make it work? WE must make a decision if to use Ignite
in our project and this seems to be a blocker..

Best Regards