ignite-user mailing list archives

From exones <aleksey.larche...@gmail.com>
Subject Ignite .NET on Linux
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 16:12:18 GMT

We are "gridifying" our application with Ignite and would like to know if
it's possible to run .NET application *on Linux using mono* which itself
runs Ignite node inside (via Ignition.Start). So basically we have app.exe
which runs Ignition.Start(). Then we use .NET Ignite compute functions to do
the job.

I looked at the code and it looks Ignite .NET is quite tightly bound to
Windows with no considerations for running on Linux.

We considered options like running java app which calls .NET implementation
(either via IKVM or JNI or some kind of IPC). Anything more elegant?

Can you advise me on this?

Thank you in advance.