ignite-user mailing list archives

From techbysample <tu...@netmille.com>
Subject Automatic Persistance: Should ConfigurationSnippet.java be generated?
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2016 12:46:05 GMT
Support,

I am currently using Apache Ignite v1.6 for Windows.

I have been reviewing documentation of  Automatic Persistence w/ the
ignite-schema-import.bat tool.

The docs (https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/automatic-persistence)
suggest the following artifacts will be generated:

    Java POJO key and value classes.
    XML CacheTypeMetadata configuration.
    ConfigurationSnippet.java (alternative to XML).

However, I do not see that ConfigurationSnippet.java  is ever generated?

Should ConfigurationSnippet.java be generated along with other artifacts?

Please advise.

Regards,
Turik Campbell