ignite-user mailing list archives

From M Singh <mans2si...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Iginte - Exception - Failed to unmarshal discovery data for component: 1 - on starting server from console and an application in eclipse IDE
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2016 20:01:28 GMT
I will definitely let you know if I can reproduce it, but just for my own understanding, as
you saw in the sample, I was just storing strings, so what could have caused the serialization
exception?  Just want to avoid misusing the API.

    On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 8:14 AM, Sergej Sidorov <sergius.sidorov@gmail.com>