ignite-user mailing list archives

From Evgeniy Ignatiev <yevgeniy.ignat...@gmail.com>
Subject Services not injected into CacheStore if deployed using Spring configuration
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 14:11:22 GMT
Hello, everyone.

Recently, while using service injection in custom CacheStore
implementation, we faced the problem that with startup deployment of
services and caches through Spring, the services are not injected into
CacheStore. It doesn't happen when we deploy our services and caches
manually, so we assume the behavior is not intended.

Here is the small demo proejct:
https://github.com/YevIgn/ignite-cache-store-service-injection - when
running example.Main I get NPE on cache.put(..)

Could you, please, look into it and advise on possible resolution of
this issue?