ignite-user mailing list archives

From Scott Tyriver <Scott_Tyri...@mgic.com>
Subject Overall desgn question
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 14:05:44 GMT
We will be employing a data grid off heap, replication implementation. We
are estimating with the 30% index cache alllowance that we will need 7 gig
of ram per ignite server node there will be two. We have two  options.
Create many smaller caches or put everything in a collection using one
cache.

Are there any recommendations that someone might have as to the best
approach?

This message is intended for use only by the person(s) addressed above and
may contain privileged and confidential information. Disclosure or use of
this message by any other person is strictly prohibited. If this message
is received in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message.