ignite-user mailing list archives

From Nikolai Tikhonov <ntikho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite cluster freeze after a period of time
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2016 17:05:54 GMT
Hi,

How I see from logs you are performing putAll from many threads and I think
that you got deadlock because try to get locks on keys in random order. For
example: first thread try to lock K1 and K2 and second thread K2 and K1.
Please, make sure that you pass sorted map to putAll (for example TreeMap
instead of HashMap).